These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
- I can hardly fart! Yes, you heard me right. I burp very much but I've trouble farting. According to my naturopath, I'm this way because I've got a weak digestion, hence the wind doesn't get a chance to go down south most of the time. Instead, it goes up north. So if you smell something funny when we're in the same room, trust me when I say it's not me.
- I rarely eat my greens, I'm kinda picky. Cooked vege - big no no. Salad - moderately. What's weird is that if you blend them in to juice - any greens is fine. I don't like the texture of them being chewed in my mouth, the crunchiness. Salads are an exception.
- I have difficulty breathing with my mouth even when I've got a congested nose. And when that happens, I usually have to stay up the whole night, trying to clear my nose. I would choke on myself in sleep when my mouth is open and I try to breathe through it. Good thing is that I can never snore as my mouth will always be shut.
- I'll end up sneezing almost everytime after some intense coughing out of throat irritation (not the normal kinda coughing).
- I'm afraid of dropped hair. Hair on the carpet, hair on the bathroom floor, hair basically. Ooosshh, sends me shivers.
- My mood swing. Comes quick, goes quick. I can have it in the middle of having good fun. Not funny, but true. It just hits me like that, unexpectedly, but well prepared.
Now, you guys...
- June C
- Panty Snatcher (secret-secretly)
Post a Comment